The description of Big Big Baller
How quickly can you crush objects along your path as you get to enlarge your ball faster than other players? In Big Big Baller, it’s all about speed and stealth. Roll your ball, grow it by clearing all that is in your path, and be crowned the champ!
Concept - 3/5
At the beginning of each game mode, you start off with a small ball which you are to roll over small objects. As you do so, these objects are crushed, causing your ball to become bigger. The idea here is to devour the entire city, including your friends. As the ball increases in size, it can smash even bigger objects until it eventually demolishes huge buildings and flattens out the entire city. As long as your ball is bigger than your friends’, you can go after them. Otherwise, your ball will be crushed, and that will be the end of the game.
Visuals - 3/5
It is evident that effort has been put in to try and give the game great visuals, but there is still room for improvement. It is unrealistic how a small ball is able to displace a building a hundred times its size and flip it over. The realism factor may not appeal to you if you are the kind of person who fancies high-fidelity visual experiences. However, the quality of the graphics, in general, is acceptable, and you can comfortably play the game and find your way around different options.
Thrill - 2/5
The thrill is an attribute common to games where players are not certain of what’s coming up as they progress. As to Big Big Baller, this may not be the best descriptive word to use because you will quickly get used to the game’s concept. The only thrilling part is when you are trying to evade another player who is chasing your ball. There are no new exciting elements to experience each time you play, so the game doesn’t have a lot of replay value. With only two playing modes available, Big Big Baller is not that immersive and gets monotonous with time.
Controls - 3/5
Big Big Baller employs one of the simplest control concepts: holding the ball and dragging it in the direction you want it to roll. However, the downside is that the ball’s responsiveness is to some extent slow, and it gets difficult to move it around as it becomes bigger. It gets to a point when you struggle to move it as it barely responds, which starts getting on your nerves. While it is intended by design, the developers may have gone too far.
- Available offline;
- Free to play;
- Simple to interact with the user interface;
- You get ball skins after completing challenges;
- Easy to play for young gamers.
- Contains in-app purchases;
- Frequent annoying ads and pop-ups;
- Occasional lags and glitches.
The game undeniably has a fascinating concept, but some factors need to be worked on if it is to become a leading application in the arcade category. You may have some fun the first few times, but this gradually changes as you get used to the challenge. The visuals do not match the concept of the game and require to be worked on by designing more appealing graphics.25 Jan 2019
Original content by Androidbreakfast.club
- Win Ball Race with These Tips, Tric... As the title says, the game is all about the racing of the balls. In the gameplay, you control a white ball which races against... Read more
- Secrets, Tips and Tricks of KleptoC... The game KleptoCats involved adorable cats looking for trinkets out in the world. They would also fill the room after room with strange junk. As... Read more
- RuneScape Goes Mobile, Early Regist... The long wait to be able to play RuneScape on your mobile device will be over in early 2018. The game will be ported over... Read more
Showcase Your Business On Androidbreakfast
Spice up your marketing strategy with our targeted advertisingORDER NOW