The description of ROBLOX
Roblox is rated as one of the world’s top user-generated social platforms for gaming. Do you have any ideas and fantasies that you would want experience in a game? Then this is the platform for you. You can explore boundless levels made by other players that fill nearly every niche you can possibly imagine.
Concept - 5/5
Roblox has been designed to give players the opportunity to unleash their creativity and get immersed in the world of possibilities. You can go to an inconceivable theme park, participate in race events, venture into fashion as a model, become a hero, or just find your dream home in the world and build your social life. You can also spend time with your friends contesting in games that other players have made online. Roblox gives you the liberty to customize your avatar by choosing from a vast selection of items including shirts, gear, and hats. Roblox is compatible with a wide range of gaming platforms including mobile devices, consoles, and computers, so you can participate in multiplayer face-offs with people using different devices.
Visuals - 3.5/5
While the game does not look as good as Minecraft, it certainly has its own aesthetic. The emphasis here is not on the graphics per se, but rather on what you can do with them. You will enjoy beautiful themes and color combinations which you can play around with depending on your taste. If it’s your first time playing, the visuals may turn you off a little, but you get used you them quite fast.
Thrill - 4/5
Roblox is highly immersive; you can quickly get lost in the virtual world living out your fantasies as you exercise your imagination. While the thrill factor is not overly intense (apart from rival cases where you get to compete with friends), the game will get you hooked to it as you continue exploring different levels. You will certainly enjoy high replay value as you treat yourself to new experiences by trying out fresh ideas.
Controls - 4/5
The more you get acquainted with the controls, the easier it becomes to move around have fun in the game world. The button layout is quite typical for a third-person mobile game, with dedicated spaces for looking around and moving. There are also contextual buttons and UI elements depending on the game you play.
- User-generated content provides you with endless possibilities;
- Offers cross-platform multiplayer gaming;
- Chat features to communicate with friends and random people.
- The graphics could be a lot better;
- Roblox Studio isn’t available on mobile.
Roblox is one of the few games that will give you a pleasant escape into the virtual world. The fact that you are in charge in terms of customizing your experience is a factor that makes it a leading game in its category. With thousands of players developing their own little games and narratives on this platform, it is virtually impossible to get bored. On top of that, Roblox is a social experience since you can play games and chat with your family and friends.17 Jan 2019
Original content by Androidbreakfast.club
- Win Ball Race with These Tips, Tric... As the title says, the game is all about the racing of the balls. In the gameplay, you control a white ball which races against... Read more
- Secrets, Tips and Tricks of KleptoC... The game KleptoCats involved adorable cats looking for trinkets out in the world. They would also fill the room after room with strange junk. As... Read more
- RuneScape Goes Mobile, Early Regist... The long wait to be able to play RuneScape on your mobile device will be over in early 2018. The game will be ported over... Read more
Showcase Your Business On Androidbreakfast
Spice up your marketing strategy with our targeted advertisingORDER NOW